Sunday, August 19, 2007

Woo Hoo!! 6.5 pounds gone after the first week!

I think I'm going to celebrate with some pizza and ice cream... NOT!

To be honest, I'm a bit shocked that I lost so much in the first week. I wasn't expecting anything like this.

I remember from last time that I lost 6 pounds in the first week (and never more than 3.5 in any one week after that), so I knew that what I lost in the first week would be a fairly large amount. However, unlike last time, I wasn't always as good as I could have been. I've already posted about the Chinese sweet and sour chicken. But there was also the (large) Kit Kat bar at the theater when we went to see Les Mis (I was starving during the intermission -- again, failure to plan...) and one or two other times that I ate more than I should have.

On the other hand, I have replaced the potato chip/candy bar breakfasts with fruit, I replaced the fast food lunches with something more sensible and I cut back on the snacks. So, while I was expecting to lose something, I was quite shocked to find six and half pounds gone. But hey, I'm not complaining!!

On to week two...

The Wolf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!
(Sorry about the Chinese food, I should have rethought that one!)
I love you!